Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Writing Posts

Below is a list of the blog posts I wrote since June 2011 related specifically to writing:

The Writing Process Part One and Part Two
Writer's Block
Writing Tech
Voice
Writing Your Bio
Giving Feedback
Applying Feedback
Short Story vs Novel
Writing for Prestige
Twitter Hashtags for Writers

So out of 375 posts to date, 11 have really been about writing if you don't count the NaNo prep through October. If you do, add another 31 days of writing talk that doesn't always include stuff about actual writing. Let's see if I can fix that.

Love is love, no matter the back story. <3 DS

2 comments:

Arts in the Family said...

No worries. Your blog is a fun read. Besides, as a writer, beyond the wonderful world of fantasy you have created, what you find of interest and enjoy either directly or indirectly influences your writing.

Alberto Ramirez Jr.

Dee said...

Thank you Alberto. I'm glad you have enjoyed it, even as I have slacked off since finding a job in January. Its my hope to get myself back into full tilt blogging by posting about what I'm doing already: researching, reading, writing, editing, etc. The fun stuff will still be around though! <3 DS